Information published by ZEISS domain may contain data on products and services which have not been announced or which are not available in your country. Such information does not imply that ZEISS intends to offer these products or services in your country. If necessary, you can contact our regional sales organization which will be pleased to provide you with information on the availability of these products and services.
If software for download is offered free of charge, ZEISS will not accept any liability resulting for damages from such download. You perform the download at your own risk, and all liability or warranty is excluded.
In some areas of our websites we also provide information about and links to third-party websites. These external links are symbolized by following icon: Example
We only do this if we are totally convinced of the respectability of the company or person concerned. However,
ZEISS is not responsible for the data protection regulations or content of these websites.
On the websites of companies in the ZEISS Group trademarks are used which have been registered by the company ZEISS itself or by third parties. These trademarks must not be used without the permission of their owners. ZEISS holds all rights to the content and layout of its websites. The responsible handling of your data and the observance of national and international data protection regulations are matters of the utmost importance for ZEISS. Personal data is only collected, stored and processed in as far as this is legally permissible, giving due consideration to the required data security and to your right to obtain information and to refuse the further use of your data.
ZEISS supports both the protection of children against potentially damaging content initiated by the Internet Content Rating Association (ICRA) and the freedom of speech in the internet. We have been assigned the reference number REF-DE-49897 by the ICRA.
Thank you for putting your trust in ZEISS.
Carl Zeiss Net Etiquette
We look forward to receiving your comments. Please observe the following general rules:
The comments function is intended for factual discussions. To ensure that this is the case, ZEISS reserves the right to delete comments which are not beneficial for such a discussion or which do not refer to the entries. There is no entitlement to publication. Your email address will not be published and will only be saved together with the comments. We only publish the name or nickname and the publication date. This is an Internet portal which we are pleased to use for discussions with you. However, if you have any questions, doubts or ideas about our products or services, please directly get in touch with the contact persons known to you.
- Treat other users as you would like to be treated yourself.
- Always remember that you are dealing with real, not virtual persons.
- Use hard arguments, but do not personally attack any persons.
- Insults, sexual innuendos and sexist or racist comments of any type are not permitted.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You should therefore never try to impose your opinion on others.
The following will result in deletion of the comment or blocking of the IP address for further comments:
- Wrongful use for the promotion of websites or web services
- Automated comment posting
- Offering goods or services (commercial or private)
- Any form of insults and degrading of persons
- Violations of the rights of third persons, in particular of copyrights
- Announcements of demonstrations of any political tendency
- Comments in none of the defined languages
- Incitement to violence against persons, institutions or companies
- Racism and hate propaganda
- Comments not referring to the entry in question
These rules also apply to the use of names. We shall not tolerate any violations of these guidelines and reserve the right to delete, edit, move or close such comments and entries. Every user is responsible for the entries he/she publishes.
The comments on our entries exclusively reflect the opinion of individual readers. Carl Zeiss Meditec shall not resume any liability for the correctness and completeness of contents.
Thank you for putting your trust in ZEISS.
Code of Conduct