ZEISS Stemi 508 Greenough Stereo Microscope with 8:1 Zoom
Thanks to apochromatic optics you acquire high contrast images with color accuracy. With the 8:1 zoom you bring up smallest details. Stemi 508 offers an ergonomic viewing angle of 35° - stay relaxed even after hours of work.
Watch the ZEISS Stemi 508 Product Video
Large Field of View
and Apochromatic Correction
- Profit from a crisp three-dimensional, distortion-free image, without color fringes thanks to apochromatic zoom optics and efficient stray light suppression.
- Visualize objects in FOV up to 122 mm. Observe minute details in high contrast with 8:1 zoom.
- Use interchangeable apochromatic front optics and eyepieces to reach magnifications between 2× and 250×. Double your resolution or enjoy large working distances up to 287 mm without compromising optical quality.
for Heavy Workloads
- Stemi 508 is made for heavy workloads, using durable and reliable mechanics.
- Enjoy a well-balanced 3D impression: whether you zoom continuously variable or in reproducible mode by activating click stops - the image stays sharply focused over the whole magnification range.
- Thanks to the low viewing angle of 35°, you appreciate a comfortable posture even if you work on the microscope for long hours.
Created for All Your Applications
- Choose from compact stands to flexible and stable boom stands, from basic transmitted light to polarization contrast to get exactly what you need for your application.
- Position your specimen precisely by adding a gliding, tilting or rotating polarization stage.
- With Stemi 508 doc, there’s always a c-mount adapter for ZEISS Axiocam cameras included – interchangeable, to adapt any SLR camera or camcorder.
Store and quickly recall of up to three illumination set-ups. LED illumination is already included in Stand M LED. For transmitted light, choose between mirror-based transillumination unit M LED or the flat brightfield-darkfield transilluminator, which is integrated in the stand base without adding height. You handle large specimen or several Petri dishes in parallel and cope even with big industrial workpieces.
With its small footprint and integrated LED illumination, a K stand turns your ZEISS Stemi 508 into a compact all-in-one device, quick install wherever it's needed. Choose between Stand K EDU for classroom environments, Stand K LAB with mirror-based transmitted light or Stand K MAT for quality inspection or small parts assembly with reflected light control and ESD features.
Profit from a large stand base, 350 or 450 mm high column and Stemi carrier for precise focusing of specimens with a large footprint or increased height. To tilt, move or rotate your specimen, use ball-and-socket, gliding and rotating polarization stages. Fiber optic cold light source delivers daylight quality, especially optimal for color critical applications.
Use boom stands to observe large objects, to find and investigate a small specimen in a very large area of interest or to swing your microscope quickly and flexibly between workplaces. With extension arms you move your Stemi 508 to any point in a large operating range. It always remains stable enough to observe small object details in a smooth, steady image.
Choose between zoomable and height adjustable LED spot K for oblique and grazing light illumination with strong shadow, the self-carrying double spot arm gooseneck for variable oblique light illumination with distinct shadow effect or LED segmentable ring light for shadow free ring illumination.
Choose between the flat transmitted light base for brightfield and darkfield illumination or the tiltable mirror base for brightfield, darkfield and oblique light illumination.