Organoid Image Analysis with the Power of AI to Boost Your Research
Leverage Advanced Image Analysis Software to Monitor Organoid Growth without the Need to Code.
Product Owner Marketplace Solutions
APEER by ZEISS Company
Organoid image analysis with the power of AI to boost your research
Microscopy image analysis is a key bottleneck in pharma and biotech research, especially for 3D model systems such as organoids and spheroids. With the power of artificial intelligence (AI), organoid image analysis tasks can be automated, saving valuable researcher time and eliminating human bias.
In this webinar, our expert Dr. Sandra Lemke showcases how organoid images can be analyzed in 2D and 3D using the power of AI without the need to code. We will demonstrate an end-to-end pipeline setup that ensures reproducible results, which help you monitor organoid growth and differentiation. Example research applications include toxicology studies, drug and inhibitor screens, and marker expression studies. With our advanced image analysis software solutions arivis Cloud and arivis Pro, we at ZEISS put you, the subject matter expert, in the driver’s seat.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to train an AI model to segment your images
- How to combine your trained model with simple measurements and visualizations with just a few clicks to create a custom application for your repetitive image analysis task
- How to monitor organoid growth in an automated way in a multi-well format
- How to analyze organoids in 3D and set up pipelines for complex image analysis
- How to scale up the analysis to batch process hundreds of 3D organoid images