With smart microscopy, digital documentation of your samples has never been easier. Axiocam 208 color is your 8 Megapixel color microscope camera for Smart Microscopy.
This CMOS camera is suitable for education, fast digital documentation and all your routine applications.
Axiocam 208 color delivers:
- crisp, detail rich live images
- with high color fidelity
- at full 4K resolution
- in outstanding 30 fps and
- easy operation due to automatic functions
- High resolution: full 4K resolution in outstanding 30 fps
- Smart functions: Auto-adjustment of brightness, contrast and white balance
- Compatibility: Stand-alone mode without PC, with Labscope imaging app as network camera, or with ZEN imaging software for advanced imaging
- Various applications: Digital documentation in biomedical routine and research laboratories, teaching in digital classroom environments
- Easy installation: USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet, Wi-Fi compatible (with USB Wi-Fi adapter)
Combine Axiocam 208 color with Axiolab 5 or Axioscope 5 light microscopes to experience the full power of smart microscopy. The camera itself controls the microscope illumination and can read the microscope's status.
You benefit from:
- Automatic adjustments in the camera for high color and contrast reproducibility.
- An integrated system that saves you both space and money because no extra computer is needed.
- Image data completeness since all metadata, including scaling, are automatically stored with your images.
… and all it takes is just a simple press of the Snap button.
Smart digital documentation is fast and simple, and it always delivers brilliant images
in your biomedical routine lab for:
- histological investigations
- hematological observations
- analysis of body fluids
- food quality and control
- forensic evidence
via connected microscopes in your digital classroom for:
- sharing and
ZEISS Axiocam 208 color
Your Fast, 4K Microscope Camera for Smart Digital Documentation
Filesize: 693 kB
ZEISS Axiocam Family
Your Guide to Microscope Camera Technology from ZEISS
Filesize: 8,254 kB