Join us for an exclusive look at the latest innovations and advanced metrology technologies ZEISS developed for the automotive industry. This invitation-only event is for forward-thinking automotive industry leaders interested in shaping the future of automotive production.
Discover emerging trends in quality control for car bodies and modern production technologies connected to electric vehicles. Engage in discussions about challenges and opportunities for transforming production environments, learn from customer insights, and understand which solutions are the right choice to help you resolve your metrology challenges.
Enjoy networking, deep dives into traditional and modern measurement technologies, and live demos of hardware and software solutions from ZEISS Industrial Quality Solutions. Be part of our exclusive customer event and achieve more efficiency in your quality assurance processes.
- Measurement labs and production-integrated measurements: Reasonable solutions to individual metrological challenges
- How to handle large amounts of measurement results: Mastering evaluations with dynamic connected data
- New production technology: Single mega diecast
- Cost savings: From physical clamping fixtures to virtual clamping
- Customer insights: Evolution from physical Meisterbock to digital assembly
- Automated surface inspection for smart factories
ZEISS Quality Excellence Center
29295 Lyon Oaks Drive
Wixom, Michigan 48393