Instruction provided by:
Carl Zeiss Industrial Metrology, LLC
Concord, NC 28027
Phone: 1 800 327-9735
This is a Virtual course to be performed by live broadcast with real-time instruction & Q&A.
Before registering fort his class please confirm the following:
1) Is your CMM installed and available for your use for the entire week? (YES – CMM must be installed, in working order. Production CANNOT be run on the CMM, student must have access to the machine).
2) Are you able to devote the ENTIRE WEEK to training? We will be requiring attendance of two webinars a day, plus requiring work on the CMM every day. Other work and distractions must be kept to a strict minimum.
3) Is your version newer than 6.2 (Calypso 2015)? Labs are not compatible for older software versions.
4) Do you have internet access at your CMM? It is STRONGLY recommended that the CALYPSO computer have internet access. If not, is cell-phone service available at the CMM for “FaceTime” so the instructor can see what you are doing if you have questions?
5) Do you have the ability to use a ZEISS supplied USB Drive at your CMM? If not, can your IT department assist transferring files sent to you via USB?
6) If you answered yes to the above five questions, please fill in what type of sensor you have (VAST, VAST XTR, VAST XT, VAST XXT, etc) below.
Class Cost: $2,075.00 per person
Class Schedule: 9:30 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday (you must be able to devote the entire week to this training)
If you will be providing a PO for this training, please email a copy of the PO to software training @zeiss .com. If you would like to pay by credit card, please contact 800-327-9735 at least an hour after submission of your registration.
By clicking 'submit' on the registration form you acknowledge that you have read, understand and will adhere to our cancelation policy
Once you have submitted the form, you are registered for training. Please print/save the completed form. An email notification will also be sent to you within an hour of submitting. If you have questions or did not receive your confirmation email, call (800) 327-9735 or email software training @zeiss .com.
By the Student: Participants with a confirmed course enrollment may reschedule or cancel their reservation(s) without penalty up to 10 business days before the scheduled class start date, either by phone or written notification. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the course start date by email or calling. Participants who cancel a confirmed enrollment less than 10 business days before the class and fail to provide a replacement will be billed for 100 percent of the class list price or forfeiture of existing training credit(s). Participants who fail to appear for training as scheduled will be billed for 100 percent of the class list price or forfeiture of existing training credit(s).
By ZEISS: We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any scheduled training-center class with 10 or more business days’ notice to confirmed participants. Participants can enroll in the next available course offering or cancel their registration. Any payment made for the cancelled classed will be refunded in full. The participant understands and agrees that Carl Zeiss Industrial Metrology, LLC shall not in any way be held responsible or liable for any costs incurred by the participant, including but not limited to costs related to changes or cancellations in travel plans.