SURFCOM CREST is setting new standards in accuracy and speed. The machine measures surface parameters and contours in one measuring run and impresses with its extremely good ratio between the measuring range and the resolution of 42,000,000:1.
This enables SURFCOM CREST to measure the slightest surface roughness and contours across a very large range – all within a single measuring run. SURFCOM CREST works in the Z axis using a laser interferometer as a measuring system, making it extremely precise.
The measuring station features a linear drive, ensuring that it is significantly faster and with lower vibrations than measuring machines with traditional spindle drives. The swiveling linear X tracing driver also enables greater flexibility with slanted workpieces.
SURFCOM CREST flexes its muscles where precision and throughput are vital: in the automotive technology, mechanical engineering and medical technology industries.
For example: SURFCOM CREST is ideal for lenses, precise bearings, drive spindles, rails, injectors, implants and precisely milled, ground, honed and lapped parts. This is why SURFCOM CREST is often found in calibration labs.
- Measure roughness and contour in a single run
- Low measuring error in in the X direction: ± (0.2+L/1.000) µm; ± 0.4 µm at L=200 mm
- Tracing driver straightness error: 0.05 + (3L/10,000) µm; 0.11 µm/200 mm
- Measuring system (X axis): diffraction scale
- Measuring system (Z axis): laser interferometer for excellent precision
- Extremely good stylus system resolution: 0.31 nm/50 mm
- More universal and exact thanks to the outstanding ratio of the measuring range to resolution: 42,000,000:1
- High travel speed of up to 200 mm/s
- 200 mm tracing driver with a patented, non-contact linear drive
- Swiveling X tracing driver of approx. ± 45° offers greater flexibility
- Long penetration depth for measuring deep workpiece components via a cylindrical stylus system
- Optional topography measurement
- Base: space-saving DX version