With Primo Star and the integrated HD streaming camera in conjunction with the iPad App Labscope from ZEISS, you can connect several microscopes in your classroom to a network. Doing so makes teaching easy and will help your students learn quickly and effortlessly.
With Primo Star you enjoy the fun way to examine specimens under a microscope.
- Easy to use: Primo Star as a Fixed-Köhler version with the Plan-ACHROMAT 100x/0.8 dry objective.
- Keep an eye on the microscopes in the room: Primo Star shows the intensity of illumination on both sides of the stand.
- Use Primo Star and the tube with the integrated HD streaming camera in connection with the iPad App Labscope to connect all microscopes of your classroom.
- Connect the microscopes to HD monitors or projectors.
- Share images and videos directly with all students.
- Choose between 30 W halogen or energy saving LED illumination.
- In areas with fluctuating or no electricity you profit from the battery supply unit.
- Upgrade Primo Star with the fluorescence tube to get a LED fluorescence microscope.
With the iPad App Labscope, you can display all the live images from your connected microscopes. With one click, select a student's image. You can record images and videos in the high resolution of 5 megapixels. Or, share your images, reports, and videos with others via e-mail, social media, or cloud services. With Labscope, you save your images in the ZEN compatible .czi file format including all metadata and a separate annotation layer. Or select the space-saving .jpg format. You can download Labscope from the Apple App Store.
Upgrade your Primo Star with the fluorescence tube to get a LED fluorescence microscope. You can use Primo Star iLED as solution for tuberculosis test applications. Switch easily between LED fluorescence excitation and transmitted light brightfield illumination. You acquire brilliant images, especially while working with Auramine-Rhodamine stained samples.
Primo Star is the right microscope for educators and students alike. Primo Star Full-Köhler delivers everything that matters in an educational setting: the ability to view stained tissue sections, unstained cells in phase contrast. As a classroom microscope Primo Star Fixed-Köhler is so easy to use that students will spend their time learning, not fiddling with technology. Use Primo Star HDcam with its integrated 5 megapixel HD streaming camera in conjunction with Labscope, the iPad imaging app from ZEISS, to network the microscopes in your classroom.
ZEISS Primo Star - Robust, User-Friendly, and Affordable
The Right Microscope for Your Educational Purposes
file size: 5169 kB
ZEISS Primo Star
The High Performance Upright Light Microscope for Labs and Education
file size: 3167 kB
White Paper: ZEISS Labscope
Create Your Own Digital Classroom
file size: 1139 kB
Your microscopes for laboratory and teaching
file size: 9734 kB
ZEISS Primo Star (Turkish Version)
Sağlam, Kullanıcı dostu, ve Ekonomik: Eğitimsel amaçlarınız için doğru mikroskop
file size: 6853 kB
Results 1 - 5 of 5