Use the combination of resolution and contrast with flexible working distances to extend the power of non-destructive imaging in your lab.
Benefit from its architecture that uses a two-stage magnification technique to achieve submicron resolution at a distance (RaaD). Reducing dependence upon geometric magnification maintains submicron resolution even at large working distances.
- Perform 3D Imaging for soft or low-Z materials with advanced absorption and innovative phase contrast
- Achieve world-leading resolution at flexible working distances beyond the limits of projection-based micro-CT
- Resolve submicrometer-scaled features for diverse sample sizes
- Extend non-destructive imaging in your lab with an in situ / 4D solution
- Investigate materials in native-like environments over time
- Throughput with image quality
- Visualizing cracks in soft composite materials or measuring porosity in steel
- Perform in situ studies by imaging under varying conditions such as tensile, compression, gas, oxidation, wetting and temperature variations
- Image materials that are incompatible with vacuum and charged particle beams
- View into deeply buried microstructures that may be unobservable with 2D surface imaging such as optical microscopy, SEM, and AFM
- Maintain resolution at a distance for in situ imaging experiments, allowing you to study a wide variety of sample sizes and shapes using various in situ apparatus
- Understand the impact of these varying conditions over time with the non-destructive nature of X-rays
Non-destructive 3D imaging is crucial for additive manufacturing development. A powder stainless steel sample was laser-sintered and imaged by ZEISS Xradia 520 Versa. From the 3D dataset, the non-sintered solid phase was virtually segmented and volume quantified. XRM also provides ability to do interior tomography and look at virtual cross-sections without damage to the sample. Sample courtesy of NIST.
- Perform histologies virtually and visualize cellular and subcellular features
- Expand your views in developmental biology with high resolution, high contrast images of cellular and subcellular structures
- Image large intact samples such as brains or large bones
- Achieve high resolution and high contrast for unstained and stained tissue
- Investigate hard and soft tissues and biological microstructures
- Characterize heterogeneity at core plug scale and quantify pore structures
- Measure fluid flow, analyze texture, and understand dimensional classification
- Study carbon sequestration efforts
- Advance mining processes: analyze tailings to maximize mining efforts; conduct thermodynamic leaching studies; perform QA/QC analysis of mining products such as iron ore pellets
- Benefit from getting the most accurate 3D submicron support for digital rock simulations, in situ multiphase fluid flow studies, 3D mineralogy, and laboratory-based diffraction contrast tomography (LabDCT)
- Perform multi-scale imaging, characterization and modeling of large (4" core) samples at high throughput
- Optimize your process development and analyze failures by using non-destructive submicron imaging of intact packages for defect localization and characterization
- Measure buried features in three dimensions or study package reliability
- Benefit from high resolution and non-destructive imaging for 3D submicron imaging that complements or replaces physical cross sectioning methods
- Work efficiently in a single tool workflow with high throughput macro-scanning of an intact device
- Non-destructively scout-and-zoom from module to package to interconnect for submicron imaging of defect re-localization and characterization with a fast time to results that complements or replaces physical cross-sectioning
Upgrade your microscope with additional accessories to enhance your microscope's capability
Advanced Reconstruction Toolbox (ART) introduces Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven reconstruction technologies on your ZEISS Xradia 3D X-ray microscope (XRM) or microCT. A deep understanding of both X-ray physics and applications enable you to solve some of the hardest imaging challenges in new and innovative ways.
Discover how speed of data acquisition and reconstruction as well as image quality are enhanced without sacrificing resolution by using OptiRecon, two variants of DeepRecon and PhaseEvolve, the unique modules of ART.
- Improve data collection and analysis for accurate and faster decision-making
- Greatly enhance image quality
- Achieve superior interior tomography or throughput on a broad class of samples
- Reveal subtle difference through improved contrast-to-noise
- Increase speed at an order of magnitude for sample classes requiring repetitive workflow
The optional modules are workstation-based solutions for easy access and usability:
- DeepRecon Pro & Custom for Deep learning-based reconstruction
- PhaseEvolve for contrast enhancement
- OptiRecon for iterative reconstruction
ZEISS DeepRecon Pro provides a straightforward, uncomplicated, and powerful application of AI and deep neural network technology for enhancing X-ray tomography results without prior knowledge on deep learning technology. [...] It helps us to reduce the scan time required for in situ fluid-rock interaction experiments when we need to work with long exposure times.Dr. Markus Ohl | X-Ray microscopy | EPOS-NL MINT | Utrecht University, NL
Easily scout a region of interest and specify scanning parameters within the Scout-and-Scan Control System. Take advantage of the easy-to-use system in your central lab where users may have a variety of experience levels.
- Internal camera for sample viewing
- Recipe control (set, save, recall)
- Multiple energies
- Multiple samples with Autoloader option
- Micropositioning capability with a simple mouse click
ZEISS recommends Dragonfly Pro from Object Research Systems (ORS)
An advanced analysis and visualization software solution for your 3D data acquired by a variety of technologies including X-ray, FIB-SEM, SEM and helium ion microscopy.
Available exclusively through ZEISS, ORS Dragonfly Pro offers an intuitive, complete, and customizable toolkit for visualization and analysis of large 3D grayscale data. Dragonfly Pro allows for navigation, annotation, creation of media files, including video production, of your 3D data. Perform image processing, segmentation, and object analysis to quantify your results.
ZEISS Xradia 510 Versa
Submicron X-ray Imaging: Maintain High Resolution Even at Large Working Distances
file size: 13750 kB
ZEISS ORS Dragonfly
Outstanding 3D visualization with best-in-class graphics
file size: 689 kB
ZEISS Xradia Versa with FPX
Larger samples, higher throughput
file size: 1729 kB
Results 1 - 3 of 3