Single Vision Lenses - For growing children
ZEISS SmartView 2.0 technology
- Smart Dynamic Optics by ZEISS
Kids and teens have a shorter near vision distance (7.5-12 inches) than adults which is related to their age. ZEISS SmartLife Young
Single Vision lenses are adapted to this unique visual characteristic of children.
- Luminance Design® 2.0 technology by ZEISS
Pupil diameter changes as a child grows. ZEISS Luminance Design 2.0 technology incorporates these changes in pupil diameter to provide the best optical performance.
- Dynamic AgeFit® technology by ZEISS
This technology uses the changing facial anatomy of a growing child in the lens calculation.
Perfect for young people's connected and active lifestyle and changing anatomy.
Request additional information from a ZEISS representative
Designed for busy (little) lifestyles.
(1) Measurements and calculations based on the BVB (Blue-Violet-Blocking) metric. Analyses by
Technology and Innovation, Carl Zeiss Vision International GmbH, DE 2020
(2) Compared to ZEISS hardcoated lenses
(3) Brown JT, Connelly M, Nickols C, Neville KA. Developmental Changes of Normal Pupil Size
and Reactivity in Children. J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus. 2015;52(3):147-51. doi: