Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM) scan a sample with a focused electron beam and get images with information about the samples’ topography and composition.
CSEMs (conventional SEMs with a thermic electron source) and FE-SEMs (field emission SEMs with a field emission electron source) from ZEISS deliver high resolution imaging and superior materials contrast.
- High resolution surface sensitive information and materials contrast.
- Widely used in nanotechnology, materials research, life sciences, semiconductor, raw materials and industry.
Speed up nanotomography and nanofabrication applications.
ZEISS FIB-SEMs let you benefit for processing and sample preparation on a nanoscopic scale for materials in life sciences as well as in industry.
- Combine 3D imaging, analysis and material processing
- Profit from a next-generation FIB when preparing your sample
- Enjoy real-time interaction and perform imaging and milling simultaneously
ORION NanoFab Helium Ion Microscope
The only system in the world that uses gallium, neon and helium ion beams integrated in a single instrument.
- Image with sub-nm resolution, high surface sensitivity and depth of field
- Fabricate sub-10nm nanostructures with speed and precision
- Seamlessly switch between gallium, neon and helium beams