Software Solution for SEM, FE-SEM and FIB-SEM
ZEISS SmartSEM is your operating system for ZEISS electron microscopes. While providing access to advanced microscope settings it lets you solve even the most challenging tasks. Use it to fully control all operational parameters. Choose between different operating modes for the GUI depending on your user level: full control or concise GUI developed for the occasional user. Extend the functionality easily at any time with extra modules.
- Use SmartPI module to quantify, classify and measure particle size, shape, morphology and elemental composition semi-automatically
- Easily switch between different modes for production, configuration and report
- Production mode: SmartPI automatically sets up the operating conditions and starts the measurement according the selected analysis routine
- Configuration mode: Easily configure the relevant settings from SEM setup to particle classification and report
- Report mode: Create reports, process data and work with single frame interactive analysis with anomaly investigation
- Combine images taken using a variety of different detectors at different magnifications to present large image sets in the context of the sample
- Easily browse and navigate your image collection by stage coordinate references
- Unlock hidden information with different filtering mechanisms and viewing modes
- Handle tilt series creating the impression of a 3D rotation to get a better understanding of your sample
- Access image properties with all system parameters
- Benefit from intuitive operation: SmartSEM Touch runs from a touchscreen and puts interactive workflow control directly at your fingertips.
- It is quick and easy to learn, dramatically reducing training effort and costs. Within minutes, even new users will begin capturing stunning images.
- This user interface also supports industrial operators who require automated workflows for repeatable inspection tasks.
- Laboratory managers can pre-configure parameters for recurring imaging routines, ensuring that novice or routine users always use the exact same parameters for repeatable data acquisition.
- Multiple languages are supported to ensure easy localization and use.