ZEISS Sigma 300 delivers excellence in price and performance. Achieve your elemental analysis fast and convenient with the best-in-class EDS geometry of ZEISS Sigma 500. Count on accurate, reproducible results – from any sample, every time.
Combine field emission SEM (FE-SEM) technology with analytics. Profit from proven Gemini electron optics. Choose from a variety of detector options: image particles, surfaces, and nanostructures in materials science, investigate semiconductor or medical devices, geological or biological samples. Save time with the semi-automated 4-step workflow of Sigma: structure your imaging and analysis routines and increase productivity. FE-SEM users of all disciplines in research and industry labs now benefit from a resolution of 1.3 nm at 1 kV in ZEISS Sigma 500 and better usability all around.
Gain information on topography and composition in a single detector.
Solar cell, imaged with aBSD at 5 kV and high vacuum.
- Tailor Sigma to your needs using the latest detection technology and characterize all of your samples.
- Characterize composition, crystallography and surface topography with the annular backscatter detector (aBSD). It delivers excellent low kV images under all vacuum conditions. Benefit from improved sensitivity, increased signal-to-noise ratio, and more speed.
- Enjoy a new generation of secondary electron (SE) detectors. Benefit from the C2D and VPSE detectors of Sigma in variable pressure mode: working at low vacuum, you can expect crisp images with up to 85% more contrast.
- A 4-step workflow lets you control all the functionality of your Sigma. Benefit from fast time-to-image and save time on training - especially in a multi-user environment.
- First, navigate your sample and then set optimal imaging conditions.
- Next, automatically acquire images across multiple samples utilizing regions of interest (ROIs). Finally use the workflow’s last step for contextual visualization of your results.
- Finally, SmartSEM Touch collects and presents your data as an interactive map so you can understand your sample completely.
- Combine scanning electron microscopy and elemental analytics: the best-in-class EDS geometry of Sigma increases your analytical productivity, especially on beam sensitive samples.
- Get analytical data at half the probe current and twice the speed.
- Achieve complete, shadow-free analytics in your FE-SEM. Profit from using a short analytical working distance of 8.5 mm and a take-off angle of 35°.
- The Gemini objective lens design combines electrostatic and magnetic fields to maximize optical performance while reducing field influences at the sample to a minimum. This enables excellent imaging, even on challenging samples such as magnetic materials.
- The Gemini Inlens detection concept ensures efficient signal detection by detecting secondary (SE) and/or backscattered (BSE) electrons minimizing time-to-image.
- Gemini beam booster technology guarantees small probe sizes and high signal-to-noise ratios.
- Characterize all of your samples with the latest detection technology.
- Get topographical, high resolution information with the ETSE and the Inlens detector for high vacuum mode.
- Obtain crisp images in variable pressure mode with the VPSE or the C2D detector.
- Produce high resolution transmission images with the aSTEM detector.
- Investigate composition and topography with the aBSD detector.
- Align the aperture fast and easy with the new auto-wobble.
- Optimization for routine microanalysis applications and detection of low energy X-rays from light elements thanks to superior transmissivity of the silicon nitride window
- Workflow-guided graphical user interface improves ease-of-use and repeatability in multi-user environments
- Total service and system support by a ZEISS engineer is giving you a one-stop-shop for installation, preventive maintenance and warranty
- Recognize molecular and crystallographic information
- Perform 3D analysis and correlate SEM imaging, with Raman mapping and EDS data if appropriate
- Fully integrated RISE lets you take advantage of both best-in-class SEM and Raman systems
SmartSEM Touch, an add-on to the established operation system, is a simplified user-interface for multi-user environments. It comes with easy operation for both experienced and novice users. Depending on the actual laboratory environment, operation of the SEM can be the exclusive domain of expert electron microscopists. But this situation is challenged by the very common necessity that non-expert users, such as students, trainees, or quality engineers, also require data from the SEM. Sigma 300 and Sigma 300 VP take both requirements into account, with user interface options that cater to the operational needs of experienced microscopists as well as non-microscopists.
Atlas 5 makes your life easier: create comprehensive multi-scale, multi-modal images with a sample-centric correlative environment. Atlas 5 is the powerful yet intuitive hardware and software package that extends the capacity of your scanning electron microscope.
Your scanning electron microscope measures and analyzes all kinds of samples in 2D: to analyze the surfaces of samples in 3D, use 3DSM, the optional software package from ZEISS. Get topographical information by reconstructing a complete 3D model of your sample’s surface using the signals of backscatter detectors.
ZEISS recommends Dragonfly Pro from Object Research Systems (ORS)
An advanced analysis and visualization software solution for your 3D data acquired by a variety of technologies including X-ray, FIB-SEM, SEM and helium ion microscopy.
Available exclusively through ZEISS, ORS Dragonfly Pro offers an intuitive, complete, and customizable toolkit for visualization and analysis of large 3D grayscale data. Dragonfly Pro allows for navigation, annotation, creation of media files, including video production, of your 3D data. Perform image processing, segmentation, and object analysis to quantify your results.
ZEISS Sigma 300 with RISE
Extend your ZEISS Sigma 300 with Fully Integrated Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy (RISE)
file size: 2075 kB
ZEISS Sigma Family
Your Field Emission SEMs for High Quality Imaging and Advanced Analytical Microscopy
file size: 8428 kB
The ZEISS Embedded EDS Solution for Your Routine SEM Microanalysis Applications
file size: 2160 kB
ZEISS ORS Dragonfly
Outstanding 3D visualization with best-in-class graphics
file size: 561 kB
ZEISS Sigma Family - Flyer
Your FE-SEMs for High Quality Imaging & Advanced Analytical Microscopy
file size: 2146 kB
ZEISS Sigma 300 with WITec Confocal Raman Imaging
Characterizing Structural and Electronic Properties of 2D Materials Using RISE Correlative Microscopy
file size: 6581 kB
Correlative Automated Quantitative Mineralogy (AQM) and LA-ICP-MS Workflows
for Geochronology, Vector/Indicator Minerals and Conflict Minerals
file size: 1704 kB
Cathodoluminescence of Geological Samples: Fluorite Veins
file size: 5476 kB
White Paper: ZEISS Sigma 300
Quantitative EBSD Studies of Soft Magnetic Composites
file size: 10255 kB
3D Imaging Systems
Your Guide to the Widest Selection of Optical Sectioning, Electron Microscopy and X-ray Microscopy Techniques.
file size: 5952 kB
Results 1 - 10 of 12