ZEISS Xradia Context is a large field-of-view, non-destructive 3D X-ray micro-computed tomography system. With a robust stage and flexible software-controlled source/detector positioning, you can image large, heavy (25 kg), and tall samples in their full 3D context, as well as small samples with high resolution and detail.
- Obtain 3D data on entire intact electronic components, large raw materials samples, or biological specimens.
- Perform non-destructive failure analysis to identify internal defects without cutting your sample or workpiece.
- Characterize and quantify performance-defining heterogeneities in your materials, like porosity, cracks, inclusions, defects, or multiple phases.
- Perform 4D evolutionary studies, through ex situ treatment or in situ sample manipulation.
- Connect to the ZEISS correlative microscopy environment and perform nondestructive 3D imaging to identify regions of interest for subsequent high resolution 2D or 3D electron microscopy imaging.
- Resolve fine details in their full 3D context, even within a relatively large imaging volume with a high pixel density detector of six megapixels.
- Maximize geometric magnification with small samples to identify and characterize micron-scale structures with high contrast and clarity.
- Mount and align your specimens rapidly or expand your system with an optional Autoloader for automated handling and sequential scanning of up to 14 samples.
- Take advantage of a streamlined acquisition workflow fast exposure times and data reconstruction.
- Achieve up to 10X faster with image quality
- With Xradia context microCT you benefit of years of development as it is built upon the same base platform as the Xradia Versa series.
- Profit from a system targeted at ensuring stability, advances in high resolution, high quality data acquisition and reconstruction.
- The user-friendly Scout-and-Scan control system provides you with an efficient workflow environment.
- Perform 4D studies to measure changes in the microstructure of materials under varying conditions.
- As your imaging needs evolve, so should your instrument: Xradia Context now joins the ZEISS X-ray imaging portfolio, benefiting from ZEISS’s ongoing commitment to extend the capabilities and functionality of its systems in the field.
- This opens up 3D tomographic imaging that’s ready to grow with your needs - Your Xradia Context microCT is the only microCT that can be converted at any time to a ZEISS Xradia 5XX Versa 3D X-ray microscope (XRM).
- Add the in situ Interface Kit and load stages to investigate material evolution in 4D.
- Add FPX (flat panel extension) for flexibility and performance in spatial resolution and advanced contrast and acquisition methods.
Upgrade your microscope with additional accessories to enhance your microscope's capability
Advanced Reconstruction Toolbox (ART) introduces Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven reconstruction technologies on your ZEISS Xradia 3D X-ray microscope (XRM) or microCT. A deep understanding of both X-ray physics and applications enable you to solve some of the hardest imaging challenges in new and innovative ways.
Discover how speed of data acquisition and reconstruction as well as image quality are enhanced without sacrificing resolution by using OptiRecon, two variants of DeepRecon and PhaseEvolve, the unique modules of ART.
- Improve data collection and analysis for accurate and faster decision-making
- Greatly enhance image quality
- Achieve superior interior tomography or throughput on a broad class of samples
- Reveal subtle difference through improved contrast-to-noise
- Increase speed at an order of magnitude for sample classes requiring repetitive workflow
The optional modules are workstation-based solutions for easy access and usability:
- DeepRecon Pro & Custom for Deep learning-based reconstruction
- PhaseEvolve for contrast enhancement
- OptiRecon for iterative reconstruction
ZEISS DeepRecon Pro provides a straightforward, uncomplicated, and powerful application of AI and deep neural network technology for enhancing X-ray tomography results without prior knowledge on deep learning technology. [...] It helps us to reduce the scan time required for in situ fluid-rock interaction experiments when we need to work with long exposure times.Dr. Markus Ohl | X-Ray microscopy | EPOS-NL MINT | Utrecht University, NL
Serve a variety of needs in your central or R&D lab today – materials science, engineering, geoscience, life science, and more – and be ready to expand your capabilities when your imaging needs develop. Xradia Context provides 3D imaging for applications in the fields of materials, life and geoscience research, raw materials characterization, and manufacturing and assembly failure analysis and quality control.
3D rendering of a light bulb. Context can be used to perform full sample scanning to check internal structures or identify defects in manufactured components.
Cutaway view of 3D rendering of a mouse embryo embedded in paraffin. Internal structures are visible with high contrast. Sample courtesy of Massachusetts General Hospital.
Virtual cross section through a heterogeneous rock sample revealing multiple phases and porosity.
Virtual cross section through a cycled and de-packaged lithium ion battery, revealing damage in the current collector and cathode layers. Sample courtesy of Prof. D. U. Sauer and Prof. E. Figgemeier, ISEA, RWTH Aachen University
3D rendering of results from a rapid scan of a turbine blade to evaluate geometry and inspect for internal defects or cracks.
Easily scout a region of interest and specify scanning parameters within the Scout-and-Scan Control System. Take advantage of the easy-to-use system in your central lab where users may have a variety of experience levels.
- Internal camera for sample viewing
- Recipe control (set, save, recall)
- Multiple energies
- Multiple samples with Autoloader option
- Micropositioning capability with a simple mouse click
ZEISS Xradia Context microCT
Your X-ray System for Today with Assurance for Tomorrow in English
file size: 6177 kB
Results 1 - 1 of 1