Chemical, material and optics auxiliary materials service For all product generation phases
Every product can be made even better: for example, through well-founded material analysis, in-process analytics, or tailored auxiliary materials and supplies. For optimizations like these, we support you in all phases of the product generation process from application consulting to series production. This way, you can be sure to meet all reliability and quality requirements within an economical framework.
Does your favorite material meet all necessary requirements and can it withstand extreme situations? We will be happy to check this for you. We use a wide range of processes to examine materials for defined parameters and properties and provide comprehensive advice on possible application scenarios and manufacturing techniques.
Auxiliary materials and supplies
Most auxiliary materials and supplies can be adapted for specific application requirements, e.g. by specific mixing ratios or optimized flow behavior. That is why we not only offer a wide range of qualified auxiliary materials and supplies for the optical and precision mechanical industries, but also customized variants – from special adhesives to immersion oils. The complete, digital documentation from raw material receipt to the finished product, together with our comprehensive test protocols for release, offers you the security for your production or assembly processes.
Auxiliary materials for optics
For optics manufacturing, we offer the following products and services:
- Polish foils made of Desmopan (line and cross pattern)
- Polish pitches and optical cements
- Polishing tools, bonded with polyurethane foam polish carrier
- Ready-to-use mixed polishing agent suspensions
- Contract filling of special polishing agents
- Production of diamond bonded grinding tools
Chemical and physical analysis
Would you like to know details about the properties of surfaces or the outgassing behavior of solids? We offer a broad range of lab services for your issues concerning chemical and physical analysis in the optical and precision mechanical industries:
- General instrumental analysis, polymer analysis and surface analysis including method development and validation
- Analysis of application problems
- Process optimization reviews, e.g. cleaning processes, contamination reviews
- Material, auxiliary material and supplies evaluations incl. incoming goods inspection for ensuring the availability of raw and auxiliary materials and supplies
- Tribological evaluations of materials and lubricants
- Product reviews within the scope of quality assurance
- Environmental analysis (waste water, air samples)
- Cooperation with external labs