Correct IOL selection and efficient surgery planning
Clinical solutions for toric IOL calculation
Leading ophthalmologists share their experience
Toric calculator comparison
Mastering the toric workflow: taking your patients' experience to the next level
ZEISS EQ Workplace
Software designed to save time during pre-operative processes, protect against never-events, and access data from anywhere.
- ZEISS IOLMaster data is transferred automatically to the ZEISS EQ Workplace, to populate the relevant fields for toric IOL calculation and selection
- Integrated toric formulas: Barrett TK Toric, Barrett Toric, Z CALC 2.0 and Haigis T
- Pre-plan your surgery remotely: Connect to your ZEISS CALLISTO eye and prepare your surgical assistance functions.
- Direct online ordering of IOLs in selected countries
The Z CALC online calculator is a free browser-based web application that supports users in selecting ZEISS toric IOLs.
- Specifically for ZEISS IOLs optimized proprietary calculation algorithm predicting the post-operative residual refraction
- Takes posterior corneal astigmatism into account – either by using ZEISS IOLMaster TK values or with the Z CALC nomogram
- Allows for adjustment of estimated lens position (ELP)
- Enables quick and easy ZEISS IOL ordering (in selected countries)
Comprehensive workflow to make treating astigmatism your new standard of care
Explore ZEISS solutions – click to learn more
Hirnschall, N., Findl, O., Bayer, N., Leisser, C., Norrby, S., Zimper, E., & Hoffmann, P. (2020). Sources of Error in Toric Intraocular Lens Power Calculation. J Refract Surg, 36(10), 646-652. doi: 10.3928/1081597X-20200729-03
Brunner, B.S.; Luft, N.; Priglinger, S.G.; Shajari, M.; Mayer, W.J.; Kassumeh, S. (2022). Saving of Time Using a Software-Based versus a Manual Workflow for Toric Intraocular Lens Calculation and Implantation. J. Clin. Med,11, 2907. https://doi.org/10.3390/jcm11102907