From Delicate to Dynamic: Imaging on your ZEISS Lattice Lightsheet 7
A ZMCC Virtual SkillBuilder Workshop
This workshop will cover methods and supporting theory to enable attendees to become more comfortable and competent in operating their ZEISS Lattice Lightsheet 7 (LLS7). A prior LLS background will be helpful but not required. It is recommended that attendees secure time on their instrument during or after the workshop sessions to apply the shared methods on their own challenging samples. Attendees are strongly encouraged to share their images from individual sessions and interact with our Applications team through independent email threads for further optimization.
This is a 4-hour virtual session consisting of 3.5 hours of content with a 30-minute break, streamed out of the ZEISS Microscopy Customer Center (ZMCC) in Dublin, CA. The primary purpose of the virtual workshop is to enable users to become proficient with setting up basic time-lapse workflows on their LLS7.
Topics that will be covered in this workshop include:
- What is lattice light sheet imaging
- How does this differ from confocal/widefield/spinning disk
- ZEISS's implementation: what separates the LLS7 from other LLS systems?
- Basic introduction to capturing images
- Getting used to, and then taking advantage of the unique perspective
- Finding samples
- Setting up an imaging experiment
- Best practices
Who should attend?
- Existing users of ZEISS Lattice Lightsheet 7
- Infrequent users looking for a refresher on setting up workflows and gain higher level of proficiency
- Lab managers or technicians looking to improve their own skill level to better support and/or train other users of the instrument
Learning objectives after completion of this workshop, attendees should:
- Possess an improved ability to select imaging parameters to yield high-quality images of their samples
- Have greater confidence with setting up experiment profiles and troubleshooting on challenging sample types
- Connect with the North American Applications team who can support them as they work towards acquiring the best data possible
Additional information and recommendations:
- We strongly recommend that users attend the virtual workshop while sitting at their own instrument so that they can "click along" with your trainer.
- This is a paid training: the investment for this single-day session is $400. You will receive a link to complete payment by credit card after signing up. If you require a PO to purchase training please reach out to us after registering.
- Your link to join the virtual session on Teams will be sent out 1 day before the scheduled training and after confirmation of payment.
Will Briley, Ph.D.
Register for the workshop
This virtual workshop costs $400 per attendee. Please fill out the form below to initiate your registration, and be sure to submit your payment at the link in the automated follow-up email to finalize your registration.