- Get familiar with the benefits of active scanning in your day-to-day measurement challenges
- Gain a broad understanding of the right probe head to guarantee top-quality measurement results
- Learn about the advantages of the two scanning technologies over touch-trigger measurement
We highlight the most advanced edge detection and analysis tools available in ZEISS CALYPSO for ZEISS O-INSPECT. We will not only show you these tools, but also the theories and explanations behind them. Both the multi-sensor measuring machine and the software can take optical inspection to the next level and help you to achieve the most accurate and repeatable measurements possible.
- Brief ZEISS O-INSPECT lighting review including gray scale theory
- Theory, explanation and best practices of ZEISS CALYPSO's powerful edge analysis and filter tools
- Real-world application examples that you can relate to your own programming experiences