As a leading manufacturer of microscopes ZEISS offers inspiring solutions and services for your life sciences and materials research, education and clinical routine. Reliable ZEISS systems are used for manufacturing and assembly in high tech industries as well as exploration and processing of raw materials worldwide.
Choose the ideal solution for your tasks and applications from a broad spectrum of light, confocal, electron and X-ray microscopes.
Just write us an email or search for a direct contact near you.
Highly skilled and well trained application specialists support your work and make sure you get the most out of your investment.
- Microscopic Measurements in Metallography
- Advanced Course Spectral Imaging
- Basic Course Lightsheet Z.1
- Advanced Course Tiling & Multiposition Experiments
- Basic Course LSM 880
- Advanced Course LSM 880
- ZEN Blue – Refresh & Expand Your Knowledge for Advanced Imaging
- Advanced Course FRET, FRAP and Other Photomanipulation Strategies
- Polarized Light Microscopy: Examination of Birefringent Objects
- Automated Confocal Microscopy with Celldiscoverer 7