As a leading manufacturer of microscopes ZEISS offers inspiring solutions and services for your life sciences and materials research, teaching and clinical routine. Reliable ZEISS systems are used for manufacturing and assembly in high tech industries as well as exploration and processing of raw materials worldwide.
Choose the ideal solution for your tasks and applications from a broad spectrum of light, confocal, electron and X-ray microscopes.
Just write us an email or search for a direct contact near you.
Highly skilled and well trained application specialists support your work and make sure you get the most out of your investment.
- Webinar : Nano-XRM and high-contrast imaging to inform micro-porosity permeability during Stokes-Brinkman single and two-phase flow
- ZOYC Webinar: Lightsheet 7 – The ideal tool for imaging large cleared tissues and live cells.
- Webinar: Overlay and Organize Images from any Source to Connect Your Multimodal Data
- Postponed: emc2020
- ZOYC Webinar: Fully integrated FESEM/AFM solution for plenary in situ characterization in Materials Science
- ZEISS LSM 900 - From Basic to Advanced Webinar