ZEISS Dynamics Profiler
Understanding the molecule dynamics
Topics of the Webinar Sessions
September 27 - September 28
Are you new to molecular dynamics and you want to find out more?
Learn how your Airyscan platform can benefit from ‘Dynamics Profiler’.
September 27, 2023 | 10 AM or 2 PM CEST
The aim of the training is to provide a basic overview of the most important functions.
- Easily uncover molecular concentration, diffusion rates, and flow dynamics of fluorescent proteins in your unmodified living samples in a single intuitive measurement.
- Develop a more in-depth understanding of the molecules in your current experiments, from cell cultures to organoids to whole organisms.
- You will get introduced into all the options available with “Dynamics Profiler”. Starting with a quick basic intro, followed by a live demo of some typical workflows finishing with a Q&A session.
You are already an expert in FCS?
Then join us for a deep dive into our “Dynamics Profiler” based on our Airyscan platform together with the ZEISS experts!
September 28, 2023 | 10 AM or 2 PM CEST
This training provides detailed knowledge about FCS and will deep dive into the dynamics of molecules
- Discover why dynamics profiler unlike traditional FCS can work on samples of any brightness!
- See how we have simplified the traditional FCS workflows to allow a much easier entry point for microscopists in your facility so they can uncover molecular concentration and diffusion rates of fluorescent proteins in living samples in a single, intuitive measurement.
- Learn how spatial correlation enabled by the Airyscan opens up previously impossible ways to study your samples including asymmetric diffusion, and flow dynamics.
- You will get introduced into all the options coming with “Dynamics Profiler”. Starting with a quick basic intro, followed by a live demo of some typical workflows finishing with a Q&A session
Applications Development Engineer at ZEISS Microscopy
Business Sector Life Sciences, Solution Manager at ZEISS Microscopy
Application Specialist for Confocal Imaging at ZEISS Microscopy
3D Imaging Specialist at ZEISS Microcopy