This workshop will cover methods and supporting theory to enable attendees to become more comfortable and competent operating their ZEISS LSM 900s and 980s. Prior LSM imaging background will be helpful but not required. It is recommended that attendees secure time on their instruments after the workshop sessions to apply the shared methods on their own challenging samples. Attendees are strongly encouraged to share their images from individual sessions and interact with our Applications team through independent email threads for further optimization.
This is a two-day in-person paid workshop located at the ZEISS Microscopy Customer Center (ZMCC) in Dublin, CA. The workshop will consist of comprehensive sessions of hands-on instrument practice as well as engaging classroom lectures and discussions. With small group sizes of <5 attendees/trainer, you will get valuable, individualized access to the most cutting-edge microscopy solutions ZEISS offers.
Who should attend?
- Existing users of ZEISS LSMs (700/800/880/900/980)
- Infrequent LSM users looking for a refresher on basic and advanced LSM techniques
- Lab managers or technicians looking to improve their own skill level to better support and/or train other users of the instrument
Learning objectives after completion of this workshop, attendees should:
- Possess an improved ability to select imaging parameters to yield high-quality images of their samples
- Have greater confidence with complex imaging setups, optimizing imaging parameters, troubleshooting on LSMs and analyzing acquired datasets
- Be connected with the North American Applications team who can support them as they work towards acquiring the best data possible
Workshop Package Inclusions:
- World-class training and certification at the end of workshop
- Hotel accommodation within walking distance
- Lunches and refreshments during the workshop
This paid workshop costs $2,400 per attendee. To guarantee your room and hotel coverage, please make sure to submit your payment by November 7. To secure your seat in the workshop, the absolute payment deadline is November 22.
Preview the topics covered below and register for the workshop here.